Now you can enjoy your favourite Chitram TV on Amazon Fire Stick. We tested the compatibility with all Amazon Devices.
You have to do following steps to install Chitram TV App on Amazon Fire device.
A) Installation of ChitramTV app using Downloader on your Amazon Stick
- From the Fire TV or Fire TV Stick’s home screen, scroll to “Settings”.
- Next, scroll to the right and select “Device”.
- Next, scroll down and select “Developer options”.
- Then select “Apps from Unknown Sources” to turn the option to “ON”.
5.Now install the App called ” downloader” from your Amazon Store and open it.Please note that, downloader app is not available on Amazon Indian app store. Please switch to other store location to see this app.
6. Enter the following URL in the field of downloader App to download the Chitram APK, For 4K Amazon Fire Stick please use the 4K app and for older models of Fire Stick , please use the normal apk.
If you have any issue with link above , please use the bellow one.
7 .After the download it will prompt for installation , please install the APK.
- Open the App after Installation
- Enter your login credentials and select the option “Save” the credentials.
- Enjoy Movies and Live TV shows
B) Installation of ChitramTV app using Apps2Fire on your Amazon Stick
please follow the steps to install the New ChitramTV 4K App in your Fire Stick using the Apps2Fire app.
1) Download the APK to the Android Mobile or Tab and install it.
( If you have the new 4K Fire stick use the 4K app from ChitramTV )
2) Allow the installation from unknown sources in the Fire Stick
3) Down the Apps2Fire App to your Android Mobile and search for the fire-stick from the settings
4) You can see the ChitarmTV APK there in the Apps2Fire and send it to the Fire Stick.
Your Android Mobile and Fire Stick should be connected to the same WiFi